Your Privacy Is Important
Your name, email address and other information is only collected for the purpose of providing a specific service or complying with your request for information, and is never sold, rented or otherwise transferred to any third party.
This site contains links to other sites, and Vanessa’s Desk is not responsible for the privacy policies of those sites. Always use caution when providing information.
Billing and payment policy
- Signed agreement and deposit of at least 50% is required for website work billed over $500.
- Advance payment is required for website work billed at $500 or less.
- Payment is due on receipt of invoice and no later than 10 days after completion of all writing or editing work.
- Late payment fees are applied at a rate of 20% per month to all invoices more than 15 days past due.
- Writing or editing projects estimated over $100 may require a deposit and/or a signed agreement before work begins.
- Monthly hosting and marketing plan payments are due on the first of each month, and considered late after the 5th. Your account will be suspended if payment is not made by the 10th. The second suspension will require prepayment of the term balance (as determined by your annual renewal date).
A Guarantee You Can Trust
When your project comes from Vanessa’s Desk, you can always expect three things:
- Personal Service. Since every client I work with has unique needs, every assignment I accept is individually created just for you. You can contact me anytime, day or night, to discuss any idea or concern you might have.
- VIP Treatment. I like to give all my clients the little extras and perks that you’d normally only get from a big agency – and then only when you have a big budget.
- A Guarantee You Can Trust. Your project becomes my project, and that means my reputation is on the line. I don’t consider your project complete until you are satisfied.
The tips and advice provided on this website are the results of extensive research, as well as over 20 years experience as a small business owner. Although all information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, no one can know everything. You should always check with competent legal, financial or other professional advisers who are knowledgeable about your specific situation and jurisdiction. The site owner assumes no liability for the use (or misuse) of any information contained on the site.